The CCA position is volunteered. CCAs will however receive guaranteed and preferential housing in the Catalina Complex for the next academic year as well as receive free lunch at meetings.
Expectations of the CCAs:
- Attend weekly Friday lunch meetings
- Participate in rotation for hosting regular events (Bagel Mondays, Dessert Nights)
- Plan and implement one large scale community program per term (with assistance from the whole CCA team, Residential Life Coordinator, and Student Affairs)
- Communicate and advertise events
- Be available to attend and support other CCA programs when possible
Please email email@example.com with the information listed below.
Current Housing Assignment:
Why are you interested in being a CCA?
What do you believe you can contribute to the Catalina Community and the CCA Team?